pretending not to care, will sooner or later result in actually not giving a fuck…Possibly an advantage!

If theres anything I’m scared of in life, it’s failure

Lil bean ! Yea budddyyyyy!!!!

Lil bean ! Yea budddyyyyy!!!!

Head or heart!

No matter how hard you try it’ll always be your fault o.o

4mbition:

Perf

4mbition:

Perf

(Source: chloeechann, via vogue-fashionx)

Relationships fucking suck!

So fucked off at the fact you can make me cry just by one little thing and dissmiss me as if you’ve never even liked me

Finding love is hard, but losing the one you love after finding them is even harder.

All I can say is that I really wish that this time and wait will be worth it all. Everyone makes mistakes but I guess I’m a walking disaster, but I’ve always been 95% true. The other 5% was just shit I said for reaction, but I guess you got to be careful with society these days.